Have you lost your Title Deed?

n terms of the Deeds Registries Act of 1937, If your Title Deed is lost, you need to personally make an affidavit when applying for a Deeds Office certified copy.

However, because it is an Affidavit, you need to be familiar with what you are attesting to and you cannot delegate this function to someone who is not familiar.

Please speak to a Conveyancer about filing the Affidavit at the Deeds Office.
Ismail Ayob and Partners practice Property Law and can assist.